When tailor-made holidays have even higher standards...it must be Hotel Gfell.
We at Hotel Gfell know what our guests like and can anticipate their every need during the most wonderful time of the year: a cosy room, good food in a panoramic setting and wellness experiences in nature. Additional seasonal highlights with make you simply fall in love with the Gfell and its wonderful surroundings at the foot of the Schlern/Sciliar.
- Smart TV, safe, minibar, high-quality toiletries in the bathroom, wellness basket with cosy bathrobe and slippers. Simply the best with your comfort in mind.
- Free WIFI in the whole building
- Free parking directly in front of the house
- Exclusive art gallery in the basement
- Sauna with mountain garden, open from 3pm to 7pm
- Panorama sauna with wonderful herbal and scented infusions
- Large sun terrace and lawn with deckchairs and recliners
- Relaxation room with large glass windows offering a panoramic view
- The prices are for bed and breakfast.
- On request, you can dine à la carte for lunch and dinner in the Schönblick restaurant.
- Free welcome drink
- Nutritious breakfast in the authentic barn
- Tea bar in our barn lounge
- Gourmet corner with regional products
Check-in and check-out:
- Check-in starts at 2pm.
- We kindly ask you to vacate the rooms by 10am
- The local tax (2,10 € per person/day, age 14 years +) is not included in the price.
- Bicycle hire, walking sticks and rucksacks are available for rental.
- Guided hikes and mountain bike tours
- Information desk with hiking tips and maps
- Cancellations up to 3 months before the date of arrival are free of charge.
- Cancellations from 3 months up to 1 month before arrival: we keep the deposit.
- Cancellations less than 30 days before arrival: the cancellation fee is 70% of the booked stay.
- Cancellations one week before the start of the holiday and no arrival: 100% of the booked stay will be charged.
- A deposit of 30% of the booking amount is payable by credit card or bank transfer at the time of booking. The balance is tp be paid directly at the accommodation on the day of check-in.
- Bank coordinates: IT87Q0806558390000304048024 - BIC/SWIFT: RZSBIT21310
- We recommend taking out travel cancellation insurance.
- If you want to book a stay with your four-legged friend with us in the Gfell, we ask you to contact us in advance to make sure that we have a suitable room available for you. There are room types that allow pets. Out of consideration for allergy sufferers, there are rooms that are kept pet-free.
More to know
- Dogs are allowed on request at a charge of € 25.00 per night.
- The Mobilcard entitles you to unlimited year-round use of all public transport including some mountain railways in South Tyrol. You can get the ticket free of charge from your host.